• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

File work on the standard Emerson G10, or custom scales? Either way, it's nice work. I've always loved Emerson designs, I just wasn't a fan of 154 steel and a blade grind that I don't have a good way to sharpen since I'm sh!t freehand.

I plan on getting one of the new Kershaw Emersons, either the 9k or 4k XL, and I still have a mini Commander around here that needs to be sharpened. All my CQC-7's are gone, had a 14, an A100, micro Commander, 1 or 2 others. I got out of Emersons after I was verbally abused during a mixup regarding the large thumb discs Gray Precision makes and my plans on designing some of my own.

IMG_0522.JPG

Feeling brassy?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Ramon Chaves knife...

Redención 228 :)

Had not heard of that knife. Had to look it up, but that looks nice. Especially love the clip.
Yeah, it's a pretty quality piece made by Ramon Chaves out of New Mexico...

I already bought it, so it "may" come in this week...

Gonna get it and send it to get anodized - also gonna get a beautiful 20dps polished edge put on it :)

Gotta cut my steaks with something awesome lol

Last edited:
I love those lenses !!!

Unfortunately not Oakley, I'll see if I can find the box for them but I'm pretty sure they are the fuse+ lenses. Overall pretty decent for a daily wear lens but they seem to scratch a bit easier than a genuine Oakley lens. Clarity is excellent.

Unfortunately not Oakley, I'll see if I can find the box for them but I'm pretty sure they are the fuse+ lenses. Overall pretty decent for a daily wear lens but they seem to scratch a bit easier than a genuine Oakley lens. Clarity is excellent.
Almost looks like Revant Emerald...

But Revant Emerald seems to have a hair more yellow...

Still, sexy ass lens...pops HARD !!!

Back