1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Many of you will be standing in line to grab one of three LED tv's and computers, etc. So why not share with the rest of the forum your long awaited deals right here. Also, I am a big online researcher/shopper, I have found many deals via the internet on shopping sites that have saved me some cash. Post up pics of the unwrapped gifts, long lines, hot chocolate, hot coffee, snow piled up, etc..... Figured we have a thread for everything else, why not add to it........

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Going to oakley in a few mins hehe. Will keep u posted

STavros likes this.
  3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Oops. I didn't fully read the title. Delete

Last edited: 11/27/14
  4. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Grabbed a couple clothing items for Xmas and a pair for my girl. 20% off all clothes and they did have some 50 dollar pairs but nothing good. Best part was the free stuff!

Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - uploadfromtaptalk1417107772590.jpg

Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - uploadfromtaptalk1417107791215.jpg

Edit: Just read this was "non oakley" sorry todd!!

STavros likes this.
  5. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Just got lucky on getting one of these....i didnt fall in line outside on a cold winter night. Just went inside of target, and found this on the corner beside the customer service section. Happy Thanks giving guys
    Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - image_zpsc60f6ddd.jpg

Last edited: 11/30/14
    i am rich, QLR1, thisguy and 2 others like this.
  6. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I didn't partake on any of the Black Friday festivities. But I went to the mall and it is a sneakerhead bonanza, even if you aren't getting the latest and greatest.

7. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417317724.499347.jpg Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417317736.230371.jpg

STavros and QLR1 like this.
  8. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I forgot, I did make a purchase on Friday. I replaced my aunt's Virgin Mobile flip phone with one from Cricket. It is hard to beat $25/month for unlimited minutes.

Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley) - uploadfromtaptalk1417321238861.jpg

9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I didn't go to the store to buy anything. Instead they had the same tv listed online for the same price as in the store. So I decided to purchase online instead of deal with the crazy people...

10. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Your aunt is a virgin? :p

QLR1 likes this.