• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Your Halloween Costume Pictures Here!!!!!!!

Halloween is a US phenomenon, here in the UK we don't really bother with it. Some people dress up, some kids go trick or treating, but they usually get told to clear off pretty sharpish, at least in my neighbourhood!

Here is a pic of my youngest pup 'Gemma'.

2011-10-30190621.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-10-30190621.jpg
    2011-10-30190621.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 2011-10-30190621.jpg
    2011-10-30190621.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 336
Love Halloween out here on the east coast!

Moved out here about four/five years ago from California. Once fall rolls around it just gets much more festive!

Halloween in a college town is awesome. My roommates and I dressed up as the characters from Tombstone. The four of us walking in "formation" must have been hilarious to see. Plenty of others were commenting our get ups.

I'm unfortunately pretty lame when it comes to Halloween. My gf was a polar bear (went for cute instead of kinky for the sake of her middle school students haha) so I threw on an old lab coat that I found and went as a scientist person thingy. Unfortunately, the school I teach at bans Facebook so I'll post a picture later lol

My roommate went to africa this summer and came back with a few odds and ends. He didnt have a costume so he threw on a Kufi hat, a liberian T-shirt, and a fake mustache.

Might be considered mildly politically incorrect, but he did get some interesting looks and suggestions on what his costume was. Funniest of the night: "Are you a cab driver?" haha

Latest Posts

Back