• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Potential messed up, 24k. NUMBER2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds pretty sketchy.

I say when you do a deal, the traders should send each other some kind of money via PayPal as collateral, and when each trader gets what they get, they can refund each other the money back.

Thumbs up if you agree.

Sorry guys, hope it gets resolved

Some people reacted to this post.
I've been in discussion as recently as yesterday with the said "NUMBER 2" about a trade for my Romeo 1's which are listed in the exchange... and to be honest i got the wrong impression and vibes from him/her and we never completed any trade, i am not sticking the knife in yet but this member really needs to take a long hard look at him/herself and then put things right with @Fernando and @mopiko..... I really do hope this turns out to be a massive misunderstanding.

@NUMBER 2..... please sort this mess out :)

Username Hidden said:
Or using the moderators as intermediates.
I'm pretty sure that this is not what mods signed up for.

Username Hidden said:
I'm sure that's the case, but it's just a suggestion to make trades safer.
I would resign as a moderator immediately. Boss has made it clear that it is not the job of the website nor its unpaid staff to enforce /monitor deals and that caveat emptor is the guiding principle.

Well enjoy this thread before it gets deleted

I sold the 24k to no. 2 and the deal went smoothly, gave him positive feedback along with many others sellers/traders on past deals. He told me he was hoping to buy the XX and then trade it on for rare pieces he really needed. Fingers crossed this is all a complex misunderstanding that will be sorted out amicably.

Username Hidden said:
I sold the 24k to no. 2 and the deal went smoothly, gave him positive feedback along with many others sellers/traders on past deals. He told me he was hoping to buy the XX and then trade it on for rare pieces he really needed. Fingers crossed this is all a complex misunderstanding that will be sorted out amicably.

I'm learning myself that trades are complex in a different way from sales.

Sometimes language barriers contribute to the problem...

Can mods do anything to make trades gone bad to make both parties compromise?
I'm not really sure..

The chanse of this beeing a misunderstanding is zero, as @NUMBER 2 has had every opportunity to comment in this thread. He has been tagged here many times, and has been active on the forum all the time, yet he's chosen to not comment. I would have trusted him also, given the 100% feedback, and that he has been a very active member. Temporary insanity? Please make this right @NUMBER 2, while you still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back