• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Powder coated juliet red and black

I have a pair of ruby and black polar lenses, just been slacking on assembly and I didn't want to give up my ruby lenses because I think it's going to look too good to remove.. Guess I'll have at it. Just finished new rivets and rubbers so, might as well complete the assembly.
I don't want you wasting lenses you like. So just give frames to me problem solved ;) I am nice like that

I put a ruby and a Pol black iridium lens in and will take some pictures from my office tomorrow. Need decent lighting without using slr camera. Think fire or 24k would be it. As far as adding a few mils thickness to the orbital, having spacer and screw solves that issue. Lenses fit perfect with additional powder in the groove. Going to get more anodized powders and start playing a bit more.. thanks for the feedback, was more aprehensive doing these frames than I was Powder coating a Harley frame and everything chrome on it!

The groove was what i was wondering if i should mask.all the colors i like are 2 coat except black chrome over polished

No need to mask at all. Actually the arms are a better fit with washers with a few mils of powder since the juliets we're heavily worn. Black chrome was contemplated before flat and matte black but without 3 or 4 coats the tint was minimal with the polish of the frame.

Latest Posts

Back