• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Powerhouse fleece collared jacket

I'm almost positive I have that. The problem is I can't figure out which one it is.
I haven't really had any bad experiences with any of their jackets.

I wish they somehow left the names of each item on the tag that stayed on.

It's this one - it's hard to see in the pics but it has a waffle-weave pattern to it; one guy described it as like a golf ball texture.

I'm just wondering how light or heavy it is (1-5 scale?), how it does in the wind. I've got a light fleece Columbia jacket and I'm looking to see if this is of comparable performance. Thanks.

jacket1.png

jacket2.png

I think I have that. It is a nice jacket. I wouldn't use it for really cold/windy days but it does feel nice.

Thanks. I went ahead and bought one last night, in the graphite color. The way I use that Columbia jacket is as a standalone light jacket and as an underlayer for a heavier coat or jacket when it gets colder. I'm hoping this fits the same bill. I'll share my thoughts once it arrives (free one business day shipping!)

Thanks. I went ahead and bought one last night, in the graphite color. The way I use that Columbia jacket is as a standalone light jacket and as an underlayer for a heavier coat or jacket when it gets colder. I'm hoping this fits the same bill. I'll share my thoughts once it arrives (free one business day shipping!)
It will fit that bill. A bunch of mine are standalone light jackets and can be worn under heavier stuff.

Free one day shipping from when they actually ship it. Right? :p

That is how I would describe this jacket. It is slim so it can easily fit under a bigger jacket. I picked one up the last time I was at a vault and have enjoyed it.

Free one day shipping from when they actually ship it. Right?

Yup - disclaimer in the order confirmation:

"Note: Sometimes it takes a day or two to gather your gear and ship it to you. All orders have a warehouse processing time of 24 to 48 hours. Please note that Custom eyewear usually ships between 5-14 business days (including build time) after order and Custom bags and backpacks ship within 4-5 weeks of order."

Which isn't bad, but amazon's been getting us spoiled - last month I tried to cancel an order like two hours after I placed it. They couldn't cancel it because it had already shipped. On a Saturday...

Latest Posts

Back