1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

Spare a second to send wishes to fabrice muamba of Bolton wanderers. 23 years old collapsed during the FA cup quarter final today. Eerily similar to marc vivian foe. Thoughts are with him.

(I get that this probably isn't the best site for this but it's the only forum I'm a member of and I'm not on Facebook)

Just wanted to say something, no need for comments. hope you understand.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kennethekotto

kennethekotto Oakley Enthusiast

I am with you hollygrove. He is a great footballer and hope he collapsed due to fatigue or whatever as long as it wasn't life threatening or anything serious.

3. hollygrove

It wasn't fatigue, his heart stopped..he's in the heart attack unit at London's chest hospital..in a critical condition according to latest reports..next 24 hours crucial.

4. kennethekotto

What I meant was, I hope the cause of what happened was nothing serious.

5. hollygrove

Ah ok I get you...I reckon that must be the cause as I'm sure footballers have regular heart screenings...as do most athletes. Surely if he had a weak heart or something along those lines it would of been picked up earlier. One would assume anyway.

6. kennethekotto

Hope he pulls through and return onto the pitch soon. "critical but in stable condition" still sounds worrying

7. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

It is always good to hear "stable" though, no erradic heart movements on the EKG and most other variables within the hospital's control