• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prayers Needed... I Think I Lost My First Pair Of Oakleys

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
OMG i cannot fn believe I lost my juliets... which I am not upset about losing the frame considering I have 4 other pairs. What i am pissed about is the Emerald lenses and blue rubber accessories. So tomorrow I will clean out my entire car, say a Prayer that some how they are stuck between my seats or under them and I somehow missed them.

~greg

I hope you find them. That's not exactly a pair you can go out an replace easily.

OMG OMG PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSE God 4 mins after posting I just found them. HOLY ****. wooooooow. Ok I just moved and I have a couple of boxes piled up and when i walk in I put my keys and glasses on top of the boxes, I already checked in and around the boxes but not behind. Well wouldnt you know they fell off and were behind the boxes. I thought i lost them because usually i keep them in the microfiber bag and I found the bag in my jacket. I was going crazy.

thank you all for the help

thank you all for the help
Really Greg it was nothing...
Yeah I didn't think that you lost a pair with blue rubbers with green lenses.
How is that even possible? :D

LOL story dosent end there CarGuy the F'n lenses now have a scratch on them soooooo pissed, but its towards the bottem of the lens and dosent effect vision. I never planned on having beater Emerald lenses. Oh well I guess I am going to the exchange forum looking for a LEFT Emerald juliet lens

Back