• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Precision machined spinning tops...the latest trend!

Well that was fun.

Was repeatedly refreshing the page as quickly as it would let me at launch time, they appear, bam bam got a flamed SS in my cart and checking out. As I'm pasting in the fields it hangs and says "updating cart" a couple of times, I guess it was validating address or calculating shipping or something but either way it was a delay. Then I finally get it all done and hit "Purchase". It gives me a "completing your order" message with a wait crawl below it. 45 minutes later it still says the same thing, "completing your order". I'll have to wait until I get home to see if I got an email order confirmation but I'm not optimistic.

Well that was fun.

Was repeatedly refreshing the page as quickly as it would let me at launch time, they appear, bam bam got a flamed SS in my cart and checking out. As I'm pasting in the fields it hangs and says "updating cart" a couple of times, I guess it was validating address or calculating shipping or something but either way it was a delay. Then I finally get it all done and hit "Purchase". It gives me a "completing your order" message with a wait crawl below it. 45 minutes later it still says the same thing, "completing your order". I'll have to wait until I get home to see if I got an email order confirmation but I'm not optimistic.
Can't check your email now?

Just give us all the email/password. We'll check for you. :spiteful:

Back