• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Premium Membership Suggestions?

I like that idea! I added 100Mb of storage for each premium member, which is a very substantial amount, considering an average photo is about 100kb, so that would be storage for almost 1000 average sized photos!

I like that idea! I added 100Mb of storage for each premium member, which is a very substantial amount, considering an average photo is about 100kb, so that would be storage for almost 1000 average sized photos!

at least this way when trying to upload from a mobile, you can...without going back and forth and all that.

Or at least allow "lol" as an acceptable post? At least once a week I get that, and have to figure out something else to say.

Forgive me if it seems crass, as that is no way intended, but I don't feel that a post so simple adds anything to a discussion. Saying "that's funny!" Gets the same point across and doesn't serve to degrade people's opinion of you intellect.

Sometimes threads become chatty, which is great (at times) but if all you want to do is interject some lols it's not so great.

The biggest hiccup I run into with the 5 character min is trying to bump an exchange thread and "bump" is only four letters. But once again it forces us to type a little more. Sometimes it's just "bump!" But others become informative of circumstance such as lowered prices.

Back