• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Preparing For "Douche Day"

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
Herby and myself designated it as the weekend after labor day. We are the douche day founders (even though I for some reason don't get credit lol) and will judge them again this year for this Years winner.

LOOL.
Well I for one have never seen Douche Day Founder status attributed to anyone other than myself and A-Train jointly.

I can't remember how it all started now, but yes, tradition denotes that it is the Sunday after 4th July.
Hence, Douche Day 2013 - surely the premier event on any Oakley Forum member's calendar - will be 7th July 2013.

Oh, and nice pick-up on the camo icon Jinx. I have the very same pair. You need the Matte Black w/ Desert Camo one now for the set. They look great together. ;)

Oh, and nice pick-up on the camo icon Jinx. I have the very same pair. You need the Matte Black w/ Desert Camo one now for the set. They look great together. ;)

Thanks.
I have a set of desert camo icons and the next step will be a matte black pair for a lens and icon swap ;)