• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Preview Of My Oakley Collection

I love this site!
When you think we've seen most collections and we'll have to settle with shuffling our stuff around to each other for eternity, great stuff like this comes from out of left field. Great Splices, Twentys, metals and more. All beautiful stuff well displayed and presented with nice photos.
You think "ah, a new member from Rhode Island"... Then you notice the Squeelers regalia.
Nice sneak attack.
:)
Yea - I figured I'd leave that in there - Will always be Pittsburgh at heart

Is that the Bronze / Ti Pol XX under the crystal black?

Also what is the SportChek?
Yes it is the Bronze w/Ti Polarized
The electric Mustard/Fire XX Twenty's were a sportcheck (sporting goods store in Canada) exclusive which I'm guessing is being referred to

Yes it is the Bronze w/Ti Polarized
The electric Mustard/Fire XX Twenty's were a sportcheck (sporting goods store in Canada) exclusive which I'm guessing is being referred to

I dont think I have even seen the bronze XX before, I like it.

I didnt realize the EM XX was an exclusive. Good to know, I have a couple in my collection.

You've got an amazing collection! That doublewide is setup perfectly. I have the same one, but my lighting, even being LED is not near as nice as what you've got.

My new addition. Yep a nice triple wide, just what I needed and got one hell of a deal on it too.

Attachments

• DSCF0381.JPG
    DSCF0381.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 224

Latest Posts

Back