• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check: Ducati Juliet - Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Folks,

Not too sure what these are worth, so I am hoping for some input.

Ducati Juliet. Carbon Frame. They have a serial - DUCATI.....

Lenses are probably 5/10. They have some scratching, but can still be worn. Nose bridge is nice and tight.

No box, or coin. Just the glasses and the soft bag.

Any ideas?

Some people reacted to this post.
Are you the one who nabbed them on gumtree thismorning?

Username Hidden said:
Are you the one who nabbed them on gumtree thismorning?

Ah nope? I've had these for a fair while.

Ah ok. There was a pair on gumtree listed for $125. Ad was placed lastnight and sold by early morning. Someone got a bargain.

Username Hidden said:
Ah ok. There was a pair on gumtree listed for $125. Ad was placed lastnight and sold by early morning. Someone got a bargain.

wow, I'll say! I barely check Gumtree but at that price you'd would have had been quick to snap that up.

Yeah tell me about it. I noticed the ad at midnight. Felt like sending a text but I feel really rude calling/texting people at that hour. Maybe I should have just done it. Oh well.

Anyway, back on topic:

Scratched lenses on a Ducati Juliet is usually a major deal breaker, but given that they're serialized, I'd say that makes up for it. Given the current market value on ebay, I wouldn't expect anything less than $250 for this pair in its current condition with no box etc. They're all going crazy with Juliet's on ebay at the moment tho, you may fetch more!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah tell me about it. I noticed the ad at midnight. Felt like sending a text but I feel really rude calling/texting people at that hour. Maybe I should have just done it. Oh well.

Anyway, back on topic:

Scratched lenses on a Ducati Juliet is usually a major deal breaker, but given that they're serialized, I'd say that makes up for it. Given the current market value on ebay, I wouldn't expect anything less than $250 for this pair in its current condition with no box etc. They're all going crazy with Juliet's on ebay at the moment tho, you may fetch more!

ha ha not too sure how I'd be if I got a text message from someone at midnight about something for sale!

Thanks for the advice. Seems to be inline with what I was thinking.