1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. junbonifacio

junbonifacio Oakley Enthusiast

Good day oakley brothers! I just want to know the fair price of these Juliets coz' im planning to sell it soon. TIA;)

1. Used Juliet 24k Limited Edition
    Frame 10/10
    Lens 9.5/10
    Coupler 9/10
    Rubbers 9/10
    comes with Unit,replacement Pouch,Box,Vault,Papers

2. BNIB Juliet Custom Program Polished Hammerstem / Ruby Iridium Lens

Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 1.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 2.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 3.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 4.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 5.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 6.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 7.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 8.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 9.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - 24k 10.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - custom 1.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - custom 2.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - custom 3.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - custom 4.jpg Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby - custom 5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

wow... got some nice items over there!! specially the juliet 24k... they are sometimes priced over 1000 usd... the other pair is about 300-400... sweet pairs mel!

3. junbonifacio

junbonifacio Oakley Enthusiast

thanks so much sir :)

4. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

I'd say 24ks are always priced over $1000 now Washi. Sure, they don't always actually sell but that's how they're priced. Normally LNIB or BNIB though, don't often get more used ones to compare against. There was a pretty well used one on UK eBay 18 or so months ago, where I was the under-bidder - don't remember exactly where it ended, but it was definitely north of $1k.

washi me sensie likes this.
  5. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I think that you will see closer to $1300 USD for the almost complete 24K. Lenses are readily available for $60 and rubbers too so any blemishes on the lenses can be remediated for little expense.
    As to the coupler being 9/10, from my experience these left production looser than most.
    Shame you don't have the original bag, that probably will cost you about $200 in resale value.

6. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

I agree. I think the used one I mentioned above finished somewhere in the £800s, which is around the $1300 mark. And still a fair chunk less than LNIB cost me recently.

7. real-OG

real-OG Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

wow those are sweet.
    Give me the heads up when you are looking to sell. :)

junbonifacio likes this.
  8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

9. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

It will always be this way lol

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sad