• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price check for Used Juliet 24k and BNIB Custom Juliet Polished/Ruby

junbonifacio

Oakley Expert
Good day oakley brothers! I just want to know the fair price of these Juliets coz' im planning to sell it soon. TIA;)

1. Used Juliet 24k Limited Edition
Frame 10/10
Lens 9.5/10
Coupler 9/10
Rubbers 9/10
comes with Unit,replacement Pouch,Box,Vault,Papers

2. BNIB Juliet Custom Program Polished Hammerstem / Ruby Iridium Lens

24k 1.jpg
24k 2.jpg
24k 3.jpg
24k 4.jpg
24k 5.jpg
24k 6.jpg
24k 7.jpg
24k 8.jpg
24k 9.jpg
24k 10.jpg
custom 1.jpg
custom 2.jpg
custom 3.jpg
custom 4.jpg
custom 5.jpg

I'd say 24ks are always priced over $1000 now Washi. Sure, they don't always actually sell but that's how they're priced. Normally LNIB or BNIB though, don't often get more used ones to compare against. There was a pretty well used one on UK eBay 18 or so months ago, where I was the under-bidder - don't remember exactly where it ended, but it was definitely north of $1k.

1. Used Juliet 24k Limited Edition
Frame 10/10
Lens 9.5/10
Coupler 9/10
Rubbers 9/10
comes with Unit,replacement Pouch,Box,Vault,Papers
I think that you will see closer to $1300 USD for the almost complete 24K. Lenses are readily available for $60 and rubbers too so any blemishes on the lenses can be remediated for little expense.
As to the coupler being 9/10, from my experience these left production looser than most.
Shame you don't have the original bag, that probably will cost you about $200 in resale value.

I think that you will see closer to $1300 USD for the almost complete 24K. Lenses are readily available for $60 and rubbers too so any blemishes on the lenses can be remediated for little expense.
As to the coupler being 9/10, from my experience these left production looser than most.
Shame you don't have the original bag, that probably will cost you about $200 in resale value.
I agree. I think the used one I mentioned above finished somewhere in the £800s, which is around the $1300 mark. And still a fair chunk less than LNIB cost me recently.

Latest Posts

Back