• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Price Check On Jawbones

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of matte black jawbones with slotted black irridium and fire lens sets, the hard case, soft case, and extra nose pieces. A few years old, but could be sold new still; hardly worn and show it. What is the going price on these?

Some people reacted to this post.
Not sure what the going price might be, but if you come up with one, I might be interested in acquiring them, if you plan on selling them.

Looks like $160 (shipped w/in lower 48 and pay pal fees included) is a fair price. These are in mint condition. I can post pics later this evening.

160 is a little high. I would say 130 for Jawbones non polarized.

Username Hidden said:
160 is a little high. I would say 130 for Jawbones non polarized.

I'd agree if the second lens was clear or persimmon. I think it's a fair price with the fire lens.

I wouldnt go higher than $125 considering used and the vaults blowout of JBs this month

Username Hidden said:
I wouldnt go higher than $125 considering used and the vaults blowout of JBs this month

Unless they're in terrible condition, I actually don't think ~$140 is ridiculous.

He's adding a case, nosepiece and better lenses than on two of the pairs offered there (green and gold frames only come with grey lenses). IIRC all you get from there is a microbag.

Username Hidden said:
Unless they're in terrible condition, I actually don't think ~$140 is ridiculous.

He's adding a case, nosepiece and better lenses than on two of the pairs offered there (green and gold frames only come with grey lenses). IIRC all you get from there is a microbag.

You're correct, I just got a pair of Vegas green and it was glasses and bag only, no second lens or anything else.

I hold my previous stance that this is a good deal.

Would really like to see some pics, then go from there.