• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check - Original Fake Kaws, Lance Armstrong

I have all three which I purchased from ebay sellers very shortly after release, they are all complete and in new condition. I paid £187 for Crystal Black - Slate, £173 for Rootbeer - Bronze, and a shade over £600 for the Livestrong, which I have only seen offered about 3/4 times and must be among the hardest Frogskins to find. Take into account values change over time and the demand for some pieces seems less than it was a few years ago, but the prices I paid were certainly competitive with other collectors at the time I got them.

I never knew the was a Lance Armstrong (Livestrong I'm assuming) version of the Frogskins. Black and Yellow colorway?

I never knew the was a Lance Armstrong (Livestrong I'm assuming) version of the Frogskins. Black and Yellow colorway?

The details of the pair are: Polished Black - Black 24-132 Lance Armstrong/Original Fake, lens etched, specific black microbag and box, issued in a quantity of 48 pairs of which 35 were available in Japan and the remaining 13 sold via Mellow Johnny's in the U.S. The frame has yellow X's on the inside.

I think I am going to hold off buying these, but if someone is interested pm me and I'll send you the seller's email.

Latest Posts

Back