1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

NIB - any ideas???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I have all three which I purchased from ebay sellers very shortly after release, they are all complete and in new condition. I paid £187 for Crystal Black - Slate, £173 for Rootbeer - Bronze, and a shade over £600 for the Livestrong, which I have only seen offered about 3/4 times and must be among the hardest Frogskins to find. Take into account values change over time and the demand for some pieces seems less than it was a few years ago, but the prices I paid were certainly competitive with other collectors at the time I got them.

3. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

I never knew the was a Lance Armstrong (Livestrong I'm assuming) version of the Frogskins. Black and Yellow colorway?

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

The details of the pair are: Polished Black - Black 24-132 Lance Armstrong/Original Fake, lens etched, specific black microbag and box, issued in a quantity of 48 pairs of which 35 were available in Japan and the remaining 13 sold via Mellow Johnny's in the U.S. The frame has yellow X's on the inside.

5. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I think I am going to hold off buying these, but if someone is interested pm me and I'll send you the seller's email.