1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

I now own 3 plasma Juliets and I can't bring myself to wear this MINT plasma/fire pair so I am putting it for sale for $395 USD. I am also open to trading for other x-metals; XX, Mars, even different Juliets, etc. This pair has only been worn 6 times and it shows. I can't find a single mark on the frame or lenses and the rubbers are like new. The nose bridge is factory tight. The matching box, coin, microfiber bag, extra nose pads, extra temple shocks, and paperwork are all included. The box didn't come with the foam insert but everything else is perfect and complete. I will get a picture of the inside of the box soon. For now, you can see the box in the last picture. I can take more pictures of anything so feel free to ask. I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed with these Juliets. Thank you for looking.

Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasma.jpg

Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasma2.jpg

Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasma3.jpg

Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasma4.jpg
    Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - Julietx2.jpe

Last edited by a moderator: 2/17/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh these are sweet SM..

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Great pricing bro on these...........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Oh my!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry for the delay. Here are the pictures of the box. I took 9 pictures and can send the rest to anyone interested. Thank you.
    Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasmabox2.jpe Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasmabox9.jpe Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasmabox8.jpe Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasmabox4.jpe Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered - plasmabox3.jpe

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All trades still considered.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/16
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to $375 firm

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what kind of trades are you looking for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will consider almost any Oakley product. Let me know what you have and the worst I can say is "no thank you" :dontmentionit:. I have been wanting to try a pair of Mars and XX. My kids like Frogskins and Quarter Jackets and my wife wears various pairs of Oakleys too. I bought her a pair of Juliets but she "likes the plastic ones better" :oops:. I am going to wear the plasma pair with the fire lenses that I bought for her and sell this MINT pair. Thank you for the reply.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have carbon shifts,carbon blades ,and tin cans all NIB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.