• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE DROP On Cheap Vintage Pieces, Some Custom Pieces.. HAVE A LOOK!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

PRICE DROP ACROSS THE BOARD! come get something real cheap!

Prices excl shipping (usually under $15 for a small box to USA). buyer to cover paypal fees (add 7%), or send gift if you want. pm for bundle deals!

1. Felon Matte Black/Grey NIB $140 DROP 110
smaller version of the Inmate in Book of eli. easier to wear for mid sized faces (inmate is massive) this is the right frame color too- you just need to weather it( wet sand the frame) and wrap nylon on the arms..) i was gonna do that but didnt get to it.
e5yzahag.jpg

y2e4yjy3.jpg

2. Pampered Brown tortoise/Bronze Polarized NIB with special case $160 DROP 140
unique clutch style case, perfect gift for partners
gy9u6avy.jpg

4uzeve4a.jpg

3. Minute gen2 Custom "german stripes"/ black iridium $80 DROP 70
Lenses have minor marks- one 1mm mark is just off my line of vision, perfect for smaller heads, or a highschool kid's first pair.
u2e5u8am.jpg

mada9y2y.jpg

4. E-wire 2.0 Bronze/Gold Iridium $50 SPF locally
frame has slight paint issues in hidden areas (under earsocks) and earsocks have a small (2-3mm) split (see pic) but still very presentable. gold iridium has minor marks but none in my field of vision. very wearable pair (i think they look unique but still classy!)
yrypyhys.jpg

7ysuja6e.jpg

me7adyte.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
1. Scar Persimmon/ Black Iridium NIB $120 SPF locally
6uta9yba.jpg

ahutyjyd.jpg

2. New style zero GREY/ Black iridium NIB $120 SOLD locally
has the small separate nosepieces- pretty cool
ysudanem.jpg

u4u2evat.jpg

3. Monster Dog Custom "DOGBOX"/Grey lens NIB $110 SPF to Oakley_Sight
Frame was purchase to do this custom. will include concept drawings.
butase9a.jpg

4ymadyga.jpg

pupyvuda.jpg

ju6e5uge.jpg

4. Flak Jacket frame Custom black/white $60 SOLD to xInZax
was polished white- wanted to try contrasting along the contour lines.. came up pretty cool
anenynas.jpg

unu8aza8.jpg

nice touch on the dogs! GLWS!:laugh:

That DOGBOX is pretty sick! Very tempting....did you paint it?

thanks guys! yup i custom painted the dogbox dogs. had the idea one day, drew the sketches up and did it just to see my idea come to life. i will include the concept sketches with the pair- i would like to see them go to a MD collector..

i will get a photo of the drawings and post them to the first link. pretty cool.. it went thru quite a few phases before i got them how i wanted..

Username Hidden said:
thanks guys! yup i custom painted the dogbox dogs. had the idea one day, drew the sketches up and did it just to see my idea come to life. i will include the concept sketches with the pair- i would like to see them go to a MD collector..

i will get a photo of the drawings and post them to the first link. pretty cool.. it went thru quite a few phases before i got them how i wanted..

Nice! Interesting concept, definitely not something that I would've imagined (not that I lack imagination, lol), but very cool. Definitely would like to see the drawings and processes...

Username Hidden said:
Nice! Interesting concept, definitely not something that I would've imagined (not that I lack imagination, lol), but very cool. Definitely would like to see the drawings and processes...

its up- the original idea was cool in my head- the teeth all across the orbitals... but in reality too messy and broken up by the lens. so i simplified it with the top drawing.. the current design. theres more somewhere if i havent thrown it away (but i think i used it as the paint pallette...lol). i will also do a drawn and actually painted "final" photo if i get the time..

Damn it Bri. I'm having to get funds together after the Christmas blow out. Those dogs are FINE!!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Damn it Bri. I'm having to get funds together after the Christmas blow out. Those dogs are FINE!!!!!!!

tony- youre exactly who i wanted these to go to.. noone appreciates dogs more than you. i'd be happy to hold them for you (no rush at all). pm me and let me know. i'll make sure all the hand painted/ handdrawn display bits are worthy of your display cabinet!

Username Hidden said:
tony- youre exactly who i wanted these to go to.. Noone appreciates dogs more than you. I'd be happy to hold them for you (no rush at all). Pm me and let me know. I'll make sure all the hand painted/ handdrawn display bits are worthy of your display cabinet!

pm sent!!!!!! Pm sent!!!!!!!!