• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE DROP On Cheap Vintage Pieces, Some Custom Pieces.. HAVE A LOOK!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I agree, that is a Dog I would be proud to have in my collection.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I agree, that is a Dog I would be proud to have in my collection.

thanks GRF! tony, i've replied your pm. let me know what you think.

all pairs still up for grabs! make me offers guys!

Pm sent.

replied. im open to trades..but remember im in singapore currently.. so yeah.

Let me say that if a deal doesnt happen with Tony on the Dogs, which is very doubtful, I'm interested.

Username Hidden said:
Let me say that if a deal doesnt happen with Tony on the Dogs, which is very doubtful, I'm interested.

thanks GRF. i've agreed to tony's proposed timeframe to settle the deal- you will be on the list after him. didnt know my work would gather so much interest- i really just had an idea and wanted to make it come to life. sadly, i dont have an awesome display case to showcase them properly so i rather it goes to a collector who does em justice..

I can appreciate a lot of the customs on here but it doesnt mean I want them in my case. This one however has a really cool look to it that caught my eye. I think even more than the collar its the front I really like, great job!

Username Hidden said:
I can appreciate a lot of the customs on here but it doesnt mean I want them in my case. This one however has a really cool look to it that caught my eye. I think even more than the collar its the front I really like, great job!

thanks again man,.. its a good feeling to hear that an idea i had, and took the time to make it come alive, is appreciated. the front section (the "Cement" part) was planned over a day. i started off with a flat gray base then tested (on a scrap piece of newspaper) on how to make the grain as realistic (or close to the image) as possible. Im really happy with how it came out..

The Dogbox are so sweet that I don't think anyone is noticing the other stuff you have up for sale XD

The painting on those Dogs remind me of the old U.S fighter planes from WW2 when they use to paint them up. LOVE LOVE LOVE 'em & hopefully hitting my collection soon. One day I WILL START TO SAVE FOR AN OTT!!!!!!!!!