• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE DROP On Cheap Vintage Pieces, Some Custom Pieces.. HAVE A LOOK!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Mahalo for going through the trouble of posting up the sketches, pretty cool. I just read through the rest of the posts...hahaha, it was only a matter of time that either Tony or Adam would've jumped all over the Dogbox, lol. I'm glad the Dog Pound gained another family member.

Yeah no worries, its always handy to know what they'll look like before actually painting them.. So i usually do a drawing but the trouble is most of the time i use that sheet as the paint palette too if i cant find the plastic tray haha.

Seriously though? No interest in my other stuff?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah no worries, its always handy to know what they'll look like before actually painting them.. So i usually do a drawing but the trouble is most of the time i use that sheet as the paint palette too if i cant find the plastic tray haha.

Seriously though? No interest in my other stuff?

Right on Brian, mahalo! Sorry dude, after seeing the Dogbox nothing else registered, lol. I just went back to look at everything again...nothing really in my taste. Besides, I'm really trying to save for a SUP board...so the O purchases need to slow down for a while, haha!

Username Hidden said:
Right on Brian, mahalo! Sorry dude, after seeing the Dogbox nothing else registered, lol. I just went back to look at everything again...nothing really in my taste. Besides, I'm really trying to save for a SUP board...so the O purchases need to slow down for a while, haha!

Haha not just you i guess! Everyone must have experienced the same thing. May have to repost the other stuff in another thread! Lol

Username Hidden said:
Haha not just you i guess! Everyone must have experienced the same thing. May have to repost the other stuff in another thread! Lol

LOL, yup! That's what happens when you put the eye candy first in the line up, hahaha! GLWS!!!

bumpp. offers guys, all negotiable

I'm interested in the Flak's. Are they a paint job or are they spliced up pieces?

Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in the Flak's. Are they a paint job or are they spliced up pieces?

hey Zax! its a matte finish paint job, i basically contrasted the contours of the frame- makes it look abit more aggressive. the black sections remind me of how the gen1 racing jacket "swoops" downwards in front. pm me for more pics, im sure we can come up with a deal

How does the paint feel? Would it rub off/come off due to sweat/water? Those are really my only concerns :smile:

Username Hidden said:
How does the paint feel? Would it rub off/come off due to sweat/water? Those are really my only concerns :smile:

matte paints are obviously more porous so you will want to clean it (i just take mine into the shower) more often, maybe after long runs etc. the paint itself is very durable, its not water soluble so water shouldnt do anythibg to it, but if you dont wash sweat off it im gonna say it'll affect it. i have seen some oakley clear coat really not hold up very well to sweat (i saw a frame peel after a month of hard use no washing, oakley's clear coat), i'll go as far as to say this would hold up better than that :)

I'll take it sir! Just to double check, it will come with the large nose bombs right? :smile:

Other then that, consider it sold.