• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price For Mars...

Looking at a pair of Mars x metal color frame with black iridium lenses. New and unworn. No box or coin, not that it matters that much to me, I would like these to wear, possibly getting some new lenses made for them. Is $350 an okay price for these?

I happily payed a similar price for a pair of Mars Craters with the same description that you stated. No box no coin, I felt like it was a fair value but wait for others to chime in. New and unworn its a pretty fair price.

I've been watching for that for so long and still hesitant to buy it, probably because there is no box and coin. I guess we're talking about the same pair on ebay. He's been selling that for almost 3 years or more now.

I think the person in question actually has lots and lots of pairs of Mars and Mars Craters. If we are talking about the same seller the pair I received were in 100% new condition, I received 50 temple shocks, and larger nose bombs. They were completely as described and worth every in my eyes. Out of my 3 pairs of X metal only 2 have boxes and Coins. One thing I will say about my Mars is that I will almost certainly NEVER SELL them so the box and coin is somewhat moot for me. If anything I would only want the Coin.

even the coin is hard to come by.......Mars are pretty awesome pair of glasses, I have the leather mars, and I love them and it gives me a lot of compliments even for those who doesn't know the brand. For me I will buy those soon, I'm just waiting for a prefect timing, but I just wish that they came with the box and coin.

Good choice be sure to post in recent X-Metal Purchases when they arrive I am certain you will like them. I know they are near if not on top in my collection.

even the coin is hard to come by.......Mars are pretty awesome pair of glasses, I have the leather mars, and I love them and it gives me a lot of compliments even for those who doesn't know the brand. For me I will buy those soon, I'm just waiting for a prefect timing, but I just wish that they came with the box and coin.

buy me 1 and send to me bro!

Why $350 when you can buy them literally all day,every day for $250 on eBay?

Latest Posts

Back