1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

How much do the FMJ/fire iridium OTT go for? I'm looking at a sale for $250 and I'm just wondering if it's worth grabbing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Yeah I saw that one too it's a good price. Grab it if you can but I don't think you're the only one after it.

3. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

It's only a good price if the lenses are in good shape and complete with box.

4. Carlitocarlin

Talked the price down to $150, but no box. The lenses seem decent In the picture, and for this price I'm happy. I'll post pics once I pick em up tonight! :D

5. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Oh i figured it had the box and everything with it. Nice grab for $150 though...

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Cracking price on those....................

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Damn! $150?!?!?!!! That's a better deal than I got and I'm not getting a box either...and you're getting them in hand before me, LOL. Congrats Carlito! Can't wait to see pics...

8. Carlitocarlin

haha thanks Ulua :D I'm just hoping the seller doesn't decide to ask for more or sell them to someone else for a higher price :S

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'd be happy at a pair at $200. These are the only pair for me to track down now this year. Well once i'm sorted with my MD's............Looking forward to seeing photos of both bargin buys. BUT you must have the photo taken of you both wearing them:big_boss:

10. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Yup, got my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for ya! Grab em quick before the seller has time to think, haha!

I'm still stoked that I got mine at $210, don't get me wrong :dance3:. I'll definitely be posting pics of them on after I get them, have to with all that I went through to get them, LOL.