1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Hey I have a chance to buy some brand new Dalmatian Frogskins along with brand new Flora-fade frogskins. What do you guys think are fair prices? Are these as cool/ rare as I think they are or are they pretty common?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Fair price is an individual thing. What you think is fair may be too expensive to me and vice versa. How much are they for sale at?

Dalmatians and Fire/Flora fades have been out of production for a while. They are not that rare in terms of numbers but there aren't as many being sold on eBay for example as there used to be. You need to decide if you want them to keep or if you want them to sell on at a future date.

3. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

They are at about $140 a piece give or take a little. They definitely wouldn't be permanent pieces as there is no chance I could pull of the dalmatians. What do this generally bring in price wise as I'm not too much of a frog man. I was simply interested as I thought they were rare but if they're not as cool as you say I may pass on them.

4. theflyingtomato

theflyingtomato Oakley Beginner

The FireFlora's can probably be found for $110-140, but you can get the Dalmations for $90 bucks on ebay.

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

They're not THAT rare considering I got mine at retail at a shop. I would say they're the best looking out of the fade series though.

6. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Alright good to know guys thanks for the info. I found them at a local skate shop today and was wondering if I had found a hidden gem but it appears not.