1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

I have a used minute machine silver with blk dial I'll to sell it but i need a price value The glass is mint and the rest of the watch show normal wearing mark and scratch Have the box and everything caming with Also have the extra link Thanks for the help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jmaxime89

jmaxime89 Oakley Enthusiast

Meh those watches ain't worth nothin'. Since you're my friend I'll take care of it for free.

3. Oakley Addict

Oakley Addict Oakley Beginner

I just got a hell of a deal on one on ebay for 600 brand new but they usually go for around that used or more depending on how bad the scratches are and all that.

4. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Oakley Addict, you got a steal for a new one. I've been seeing used ones sell between 500-800 depending on condition. I haven't seen a new one sell cheaper than 800.

5. OOO

OOO Be True

Don't forget Oakley raised prices on the MM by about $200 a year or two back.
    $600 for NIB MM is quite a steal.

6. Oakley Addict

Oakley Addict Oakley Beginner

Thanks yeah I am kind of an ebay lurker but it was from a skateboard shop that got liquidated by a favorite seller of mine on ebay. I got a black dial and a diamond dial you don't want to know how low I got the diamond for if you think 600 was a steal lol. They were definitely my best buys yet still wrapped in plastic and all. Had to take them both in to the o store to get them sized the dude almost had a heart attack lol.