• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prices lately for X metal's are getting ridiculous ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wait. If you want to pay to play, more power to you, but you'll either wait for a great deal or wait for prices to come down. I'm doing both.

A few weeks/months back, I had secured several pairs of Juliets for sub 200. Probably five or six pairs for less than 200, and two of those for less than 175 on Ebay. I'm always looking for this deal as 200 to me is the point where, no matter what condition they're in, I can bring them back towards new without killing myself financially. Hardly ever get a pair with bad rubbers. Lenses usually need replacing, and sometimes tightening is needed, so in total, about 310 to bring them back to wearable conditions. Then to get the pairs at 200 that need nothing.. have good lenses, good rubbers, and nice tight frames, that evens it out.

Lately I've seen nothing much sub 300. So, 100 bucks more for similar conditions. Uggh.

*edit*.. I just realized that this thread was necro'd... wth.

He needs to work on his dead thread bending skills if he wants to be the Oakley Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back