• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyOneKenobi

I am Jim Jannard...
UK
I think that some of the prices asked on here are completely mental!
Honestly, I have seen prices on eBay better than on here!
Get a grip forum users! Ask realistic prices if you want to sell!
Is anyone with me on this?
Some sellers ask the same as they sell on eBay as on the forum!!!!! GTFO of here!
C'mon!!! Be straight! you are wasting your time asking the earth on here!

Usually, the market forces resolve the insane pricing. It is just easy to laugh and scroll past jacked up listings.
Too right buddy. I just had a pair of brand new penny ruby on here for cheap money and no response? Maybe because I am in the UK? USA has a bigger market, but jeeeez, some of the priceses are a joke!

Too right buddy. I just had a pair of brand new penny ruby on here for cheap money and no response? Maybe because I am in the UK? USA has a bigger market, but jeeeez, some of the priceses are a joke!
You know the UK currency makes the USD look like pences and pesos. Lol

And sometimes, people just don't want what you are selling, probably a case of bad timing. One poster had his XX (or Juliet) on the forum exchange for a month and there were no takers. He ended up getting it tightened and decided to keep it.

I agree that some prices might be outside of what I'd consider reasonable (and higher in some instances than eBay). However, the only person it might hurt is the seller not being able to unload their stuff. I don't see why anybody should be upset...it's not like they're forcing one to buy them.

As @QLR1 mentioned the market will sort it out...
Now, having said all that, my own experience is that I've been able to find some frickin AMAZING deals here that I couldn't have found elsewhere . And every single deal I've done in here has been absolutely painless.

I think that some of the prices asked on here are completely mental!
Honestly, I have seen prices on eBay better than on here!
Get a grip forum users! Ask realistic prices if you want to sell!
Is anyone with me on this?
Some sellers ask the same as they sell on eBay as on the forum!!!!! GTFO of here!
C'mon!!! Be straight! you are wasting your time asking the earth on here!

Sounds like you saw something you wanted at a price you didn't like .

At the end of the day the seller has a right to dictate any price he sees fit . What you think is high could seem ok to someone else . If you don't like a price then move on . I've been an eBay/Craigslist seller for years , if I had a dollar for every email I got stating my **** wouldn't sell because of price only to end up selling at said price i would be rich .

Sounds like you saw something you wanted at a price you didn't like .

At the end of the day the seller has a right to dictate any price he sees fit . What you think is high could seem ok to someone else . If you don't like a price then move on . I've been an eBay/Craigslist seller for years , if I had a dollar for every email I got stating my **** wouldn't sell because of price only to end up selling at said price i would be rich .
You think so? Ha ha ha... No so genius! Tell me? Where are the prices you see that are any different than eBay???? Except for the few???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back