• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pricing Help On X Metal XX With Box, Papers, And Coin

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Hello,

Do you guys mind telling me what the going price is on a Like New X Metal XX Pair that comes with the original box, coin and papers? I have been wanting a pair of XX Metal and one popped up on the Bay complete with original box, coin, and papers. Wanted to make sure I did not over pay or if I got a good deal. Thanks for the help bros!!

Don

What model x metal xx? They all can go for different $$$. But I would say 400-550 depending on condition and model xx. The ti02 can be 500+. But I have sold some 24k for as much as 600. I wouldn't pay more than 450-475 for any of them.

I think Jade is on the right track. Alot of what you will see don't have the box coin etc... Under 450 without the full kit except for the 24k. I think that is a fair estimate. Any more, it will just depend on how bad you want them. If it is for your collection, and you plan on keeping it for a long while, then overpaying isn't such a bad thing if you get what you want.

$400-$425 would be fair. I got a like new TiO2 w/ bag for $310. I bought a coin and a 6/10 box for $50.

Thanks bros! I think I did okay then. I got them for 350. They have all the extra rubber, box and papers, and coin. Hopefully I did alright. I'm afraid I'm gonna like them more than I like my Juliets and that will get expensive! I like the x squared the best so these should do me great. Thanks again for the help!!