1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Hello,

Do you guys mind telling me what the going price is on a Like New X Metal XX Pair that comes with the original box, coin and papers? I have been wanting a pair of XX Metal and one popped up on the Bay complete with original box, coin, and papers. Wanted to make sure I did not over pay or if I got a good deal. Thanks for the help bros!!

Don

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jade7674

jade7674 Oakley Enthusiast

What model x metal xx? They all can go for different $$$. But I would say 400-550 depending on condition and model xx. The ti02 can be 500+. But I have sold some 24k for as much as 600. I wouldn't pay more than 450-475 for any of them.

3. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

I think Jade is on the right track. Alot of what you will see don't have the box coin etc... Under 450 without the full kit except for the 24k. I think that is a fair estimate. Any more, it will just depend on how bad you want them. If it is for your collection, and you plan on keeping it for a long while, then overpaying isn't such a bad thing if you get what you want.

4. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

$400-$425 would be fair. I got a like new TiO2 w/ bag for $310. I bought a coin and a 6/10 box for $50.

5. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks bros! I think I did okay then. I got them for 350. They have all the extra rubber, box and papers, and coin. Hopefully I did alright. I'm afraid I'm gonna like them more than I like my Juliets and that will get expensive! I like the x squared the best so these should do me great. Thanks again for the help!!

6. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

You did great. The Ti-02 you would be at or slightly over 400. Great buy,

7. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I'll buy a lnib ti02 for $400 in a heartbeat!