• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pricing Help Please?

hey guys im just trying to figure out a fair price to sell my frogskins....theyre the grenade edition matte olive with gold iridium lenses....theyre honestly my favorite pair of oakleys but im in college and am really tight for cash and im just trying to make some quick cash but dont wanna overprice or underprice em...sorry if this is a noob question but thanks for whatever answers come and if anyone is interested in buying them just let me know thanks

What condition are they in? That will dictate value.

I think Jive's value is fair, with $225 and maybe a little more for a brand new in box pair, $180 or less depending on condition for a used pair. There have been sellers on eBay asking a little more than $225 for brand new in box versions but they've not been selling at that price. These were pretty hot property a few months back but demand for this colourway has tailed off lately.

thanks

ahh that sucks theyre used but good condition...have a few tiny blemishes on the left lens but besides that they look good...if i can get 180 out of em id be happy that would put a dent in the money i need so maybe itll work out...like i said the only two pairs on ebay were like 350 and i couldnt imagine they were worth that much and need money quick so i didnt wanna put up a steep price for no reason...thanks tho guys hopefully theyll just sell now lol

Back