1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jay-Da

Jay-Da Oakley Enthusiast

Does anyone have a picture comparing the Prizm Baseball Outfield lens to the Infield lens?

I recently bought a pair on ebay from a trusted seller that said they were Outfield, however they are pretty transparent and going off the numbers (15% vs. 20%) I want to say they are Infield.

The stick on the lenses just said "Prizm Baseball." No Outfield or Infield notation.

Anyone know any way to tell...? Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

For which frame?

3. Jay-Da

Jay-Da Oakley Enthusiast

Flak Jacket XLJ

4. Jay-Da

Jay-Da Oakley Enthusiast

I found both lenses on the website and was able to compare. The outside coating appears really similar if not 100% similar on both. But the base tint gave it away. My lenses are almost comparable to OO Red Iridium, very rosey tint, which appears to be on the outfield lenses. The infield are darker looking through, I think a grey base. Here's the comparison from Oakley..

Prizm Baseball Outfield vs. Infield - image.jpg Prizm Baseball Outfield vs. Infield - image.jpg

The more pinkish is the outfield.

Okay, good. Great job myself.

5. OakleyTrader15

OakleyTrader15 Oakley Collector

That's right, the more pinkish is comparable to the g30 because in the outfield you not only look up to sky, but also view the ball coming at you through the grass. :drinks:

6. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I'm pretty certain the Baseball Outfield lenses just say "Prizm Baseball" on the sticker/lens packaging, but the Baseball Infield specifically say "Prizm Baseball Infield".

7. Holbrook Henderson

Holbrook Henderson Oakley Beginner

Yup, That's correct

8. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

can anyone put out a look-through comparison on these two?

Over time, I surprisingly like BB Outfield more than Road for cycling. Now I'm just wondering how BB Infield is right before F&F is over.