• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Daily Black Iridium

If this lens is basically Prizm Daily with BI coating I feel like it's going to be just like OOBIP...

It's definitely prizm daily with the BI coating on it, has the same contrast just darker. Definitely much more noticeable contrast and colors over OOBIP.

If this lens is basically Prizm Daily with BI coating I feel like it's going to be just like OOBIP...

The tint is a bit different, but they should be close (OO is more pink, while daily has a slightly more subtle contrast enhancing tint)

I use both OO BIP and Daily prizm in my Juliets, OO handle bright sun and snow a bit better.

I noticed the new Black Prizm while searching on the O-Review Mainlink Database page. But what I also discovered a Mainlink with Tungsten Prizm lenses.
Wow its like Oakley is reading oakleyforum. They are giving us what we talk about non-stop.
1. Prizm Daily that's darker tint with an iridium mirror coating. in Prizm Black
2. A very versatile contrast lens like Tungsten in Prizm Tungsten.

I can't wait to see how Prizm Tungsten looks as Tunsgten Ir. Polarized is my favorite every day lens.

Are these the same as the Prizm BI goggle lenses? I used them last season and it's a beautiful and extreme clear lens. Also used the Prizm Rose for low light situations... Another great lens.

Are these the same as the Prizm BI goggle lenses? I used them last season and it's a beautiful and extreme clear lens. Also used the Prizm Rose for low light situations... Another great lens.

The goggle lenses are different. I agree on your sentiments on the Prizm goggles though

I wonder what the difference will be between Sapphire Polarized and Prizm Sapphire Polarized? Different base lens...?

I wonder what the difference will be between Sapphire Polarized and Prizm Sapphire Polarized? Different base lens...?
I'm not sure if there is another Prizm sapphire, but the Prizm Snow Sapphire looks very different from Sapphire polarized. The base tint is very pink and has a lighter iridium coating.

Back