• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Lenses

MPP are great. Not sure what transmission but feel darker then e.g. Road. I wear for cycling and daily use so not intended purpose.
Have you compared them to prizm daily polarized? I am trying to decide between the 2 they have on si and would love input.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sorry I should have been more clear. Trying to decide between mpp and pdp and would love thoughts if you have any. They have both on si and need help deciding between the two

Sorry I don't have daily Polarized to compare though I have a feeling maritime is lower transmission so darker. No evidence just a feeling.

Sorry I don't have daily Polarized to compare though I have a feeling maritime is lower transmission so darker. No evidence just a feeling.
Thanks for the input. It is much appreciated. Perhaps I will buy both and return the one I care for less.

The two lenses that I use now almost exclusively are the daily prizms and the deep water prizms. Deep waters are darker and I use in very bright light conditions, and the daily prizms I used for everything else.

So I have the MPP flak 2.0 xl. I stopped at an o store and checked out some half jacket 2.0 xl with the daily prizm polarized and it seemed to me the primary difference was that the daily let much more light through. The maritime seemed to bring up the same colors to my eye under florescent light. I could be way off though.

Back