• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Road vs OO Red Iridium - Photo Comparison

max4321

Oakley Expert
Hello, I was wondering if any who owned both Prizm Road,and OO Red Iridium lenses would mind posting a picture through the lens so that I/we can see the real differences between the two lenses. I'd be interested to see if the new prizm lens is worth the extra $$$.
Thank you

I think it comes a lot down to whether or not you want polarized.

I don't have a picture comparison, but I tried the Prizim road and my oo red iridium polarized, and to me the oo red was much clearer to me. So I didn get it, because I wasn't impressed at all. Now the polarized in the prizim might be a different story. But the didnt have one for me to try.

I don't think Prizm road is available polarized at the moment. The only Prizm lens that has polarization is Prizm Daily Polarized. They even put it in the name!

I've compared prizm road side by side in with an OO Red Pol and the difference is definitely very clear. The OO Reds have a relatively hazy effect compared to the Prizm Road despite both having similar tints. The only drawback is no polarized on prizm road which sucks if you're driving. Especially in the rain on roads where you have to pay attention to lane markings....

Latest Posts

Back