• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Rx

real-OG

I should Work at Oakley
oakleysi-prizm1.jpg

I know how everyone here loves the new prizm technology and how much it has
been dialed in for each specific setting/sport. For those that need prescription
it was unfortunate that Oakley didn't come out with prizm rx at the same time as
the regular suns did but i've heard
prizm rx is set to release sometime in september or october in the following:

Prizm
a. Road

b. Golf

c. Trail

d. Baseball

i. Infield

ii. Outfield

Prizm daily
Prizm Daily Polar
Prizm Angling
Chrome
Sapphire
and 24K are supposed to be in the works for the future.

CAN'T WAIT. IT IS SORT OF SILLY WHEN OAKLEY DOES THIS DELAY IN PRODUCTION. BECAUSE DEALERS LIKE MYSELF WANT TO OFFER HIGH END RX PURCHASERS THE OPTIONS THAT ARE BEST SUITED FOR THEIR VISION NEEDS. ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT. BTW SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK!

I obviously hadn't heard yet. I can't wait! I have to wear RX, can't stand contact lenses. Anyone know a good reference to explain base color/iridium color for prizm lenses?

I know how everyone here loves the new prizm technology and how much it has
been dialed in for each specific setting/sport. For those that need prescription
it was unfortunate that Oakley didn't come out with prizm rx at the same time as
the regular suns did but i've heard
prizm rx is set to release sometime in september or october in the following:

Prizm
a. Road

b. Golf

c. Trail

d. Baseball

i. Infield

ii. Outfield

Prizm daily
Prizm Daily Polar
Prizm Angling
Chrome
Sapphire
and 24K are supposed to be in the works for the future.

I'm a bit confused about what Oakley Prism Technology is.... it it s line with frames + task specific sun glass shades.

is it a about the lens?

can i buy a oakley badman and get it with an RX lens with PRISM TECHNOLOGY ? the lens colors are specific to the Prism line?

I'm a bit confused about what Oakley Prism Technology is.... it it s line with frames + task specific sun glass shades.

is it a about the lens?

can i buy a oakley badman and get it with an RX lens with PRISM TECHNOLOGY ? the lens colors are specific to the Prism line?
PRIZM spelled with a z, has to do with the lens tint, mirror, and color managing technology. It has nothing to do with the frames. Yes in RX you can get many PRIZM colors now. Send me a PM if you have a valid RX and want a price quote.

Latest Posts

Back