1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

Went offshore fishing today. Marina had a bunch of examples of both lenses. Neither look any thing like the Oakley website shows. Really disappointed, was thinking about cutting down for X Metal lens. Glad I didn't drop $110 on them to realize this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Shallow didn't look blue green

3. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

the Prizm Deep H20 looks amazing in person. many people have talked about how nice they are on here. your the first i have heard with negative comments on them.

i bought a set of Turbine Deep Prizm Polar to have cut for an XS and they look great looking at them and looking out them. their iridium color reminds me of crystal clear ocean water.

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yea I'm a big fan of the deep water lenses

5. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Deep are a brilliant ice blue, shallow are a muddy green. Both are nice to look through :)

6. Slojack

I'll take a second look at it, but not look like the color I thought they should.

7. commutingtexan

commutingtexan Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I think the shallows are great. I only wish they had a more substantial Iridium coating to help cut down on light transmission. Get's pretty bright out here on these Texas lakes.

8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Are you criticizing what they look like, or what it's like looking through them?

9. Slojack

The way they look when looking at them. Weren't as green or blue as pics made them out to be.