1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mgobule002

mgobule002 Oakley Beginner

Hey Everyone,

I'm a first timer on the forum but a long time Oakley lover! I am a baseball player so I'm very partial to the M Frames. A little while back I got a pair of Pro's because the color I wanted only came in pro's. Anyone have any idea on how to store these things? I've been looking all over to find the big vault case they used to sell but have found nothing. I'm figuring I need to get creative, any ideas???!! Thanks!!

Steve

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

My local stores still carry the Pro cases, you just have to ask for them.

3. mgobule002

mgobule002 Oakley Beginner

Just checked with them today, no luck. I guess I will have to shop around. Another option I thought of was to just buy a new frame so I can use my other soft vault case, but frames only are also something that are not readily available these days. Looks like I may be getting a new pair faster than expected...thanks for your help!

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

There's a member selling a couple of these cases. Wait until you get access to the exchange areas and you'll be able to access his sale thread.