• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pro M Frame Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a case like this. Please pm if you have something. I have a shipping address in both Canada and the US.

33249d1340836687-oakley-pro-m-frame-sunglasses-img_3120.jpg

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
what would be a fair price for the case? Anyone please respond. Also would you happen to have a bob head key chain or claw carabiner I can trade towards if the values are different? Or other display items to trade? Thanks

Sorry rmontez. I do not have any items worth trading for. I was hoping to buy outright :(

I have no idea what it is worth. Is $50 plus actual shipping fair? I'd prefer to ship to your US address.

that's a fair price if you got some pics that I could see to make sure it's in good condition still?

It's brand new. It came from a big package deal I got from a retail store that quit selling Oakley's. The only thing I see on the case is in the lower left hand corner of the first picture there is a light white mark. I don't know if it is just powder that can be wiped off? I never tried cleaning it but I think it will wipe off. If you decide you want to do this e-mail me your address and I will check on shipping and then let you know. rmontez@frontiernet.net

524462E2-9569-4371-92C7-9C23FFF7C8A2_zpsah9wswek.jpg

87F34F8D-6CFD-46D1-8292-BE426E8C6856_zpsvu0o4hkw.jpg

B4153BCF-10E6-44FD-B685-54CBC9A65359_zpsfvsbclw6.jpg