1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a case like this. Please pm if you have something. I have a shipping address in both Canada and the US.

Pro M Frame Case - 33249d1340836687-oakley-pro-m-frame-sunglasses-img_3120.jpg

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what would be a fair price for the case? Anyone please respond. Also would you happen to have a bob head key chain or claw carabiner I can trade towards if the values are different? Or other display items to trade? Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry rmontez. I do not have any items worth trading for. I was hoping to buy outright :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have no idea what it is worth. Is $50 plus actual shipping fair? I'd prefer to ship to your US address.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that's a fair price if you got some pics that I could see to make sure it's in good condition still?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's brand new. It came from a big package deal I got from a retail store that quit selling Oakley's. The only thing I see on the case is in the lower left hand corner of the first picture there is a light white mark. I don't know if it is just powder that can be wiped off? I never tried cleaning it but I think it will wipe off. If you decide you want to do this e-mail me your address and I will check on shipping and then let you know. rmontez@frontiernet.net

Pro M Frame Case - 524462E2-9569-4371-92C7-9C23FFF7C8A2_zpsah9wswek.jpg

Pro M Frame Case - 87F34F8D-6CFD-46D1-8292-BE426E8C6856_zpsvu0o4hkw.jpg

Pro M Frame Case - B4153BCF-10E6-44FD-B685-54CBC9A65359_zpsfvsbclw6.jpg