1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok so I have several of these Pro M Frames in blue with white socks and grey hybrid s lens. I would like to cut a great deal to someone who say has a baseball team and the team colors are blue and white? Or maybe a softball team? Anyways if someone is truly interested in a bulk purchase of these please let me know.

Pro M Frame...know A Sports Team That Used Blue And White??? - 0010.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many do you have? Gonna contact the team I coach and see if they have interest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I forgot the exact number but just a bit more then 40

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for just one pair? Very interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would sell one pair for 85.00 shipped in the CONUS.
    I have several different lens options and I would prefer to sell you one with a different lens in the photo. Reason being is I do not have the same amount of that lens to match up to the amount of frames I have. I can put up a rough list of lens I have.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya would love to know what lenses

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    jwhitman....if I were to sell the glass as a bundle I would cut someone a very good deal on them but it would be with the lens shown. Not worth it for me to cut a killer price and have to mix and match the lens. I will get together a list.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got any heater lenses laying around you could throw in ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have all sorts of lens I can sell. I have a pretty good amount of lens that have minor blemishes to them.

As for new lens I just did a quick look and found

Black Iridium heater
    Vr28 Polar Hybrid
    Vr28 polar sweep
    VR28 Black Iridium Polarized sweep
    Vr28 black iridium polarized hybrid s
    VR28 black iridium polarized strike

So one of those could be put into a blue frame and sold for 85.00 shipped in the conus

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good stuff. Defenetly interested In a couple of those lenses. Is black iridium the only thing you got in heater?