• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Probably picking up X squareds locally today few Q's

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
hey i am probably going to be picking up a pair of Polarized X Squared Polished Carbon today locally for a great deal and come with everything a new pair would minus the soft vault i have a 1 question tho...

- They dont come with the spare nosebombs so what is the stock size that the come with on? basically i want to know if they dont fit that well i would be able to buy the small nosebombs off ebay to make them fit better.

awesome so if they fit to low on my face i can always just buy a size up in nosebombs, is their a better place to buy them than on ebay? maybe someone on the forum?

All 5 of my pairs came with both also. Call Oakley, I believe they are $15. I purchased a few extra sets from them.

All 5 of my pairs came with both also. Call Oakley, I believe they are $15. I purchased a few extra sets from them.

+1 again!

yeah, you can try calling oakley and its gonna be hit or miss as sometimes they'll just send you one for free and sometimes they'll charge you.

Back