• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem solved

JCFondeur

Oakley Beginner
A few months ago I posted about a brand new, old stock pair of Juliet I got and two days after using it the bridge got loose.

The store sent it to the Oakley representative in the country (DR) and the changed the rubber but damaged the bridge when they where replacing the pins.

They tried to replace the bridge but they couldn't find one to do it.

Finally they solved the situation offering me a new pair of Badman which I accepted.

Now I got a Dark Carbon Ruby Iridium Polarized pair if Badman.

My wish was to have the Juliet but I think it was a good wat to solve that issue and I also like the Badman.

A few months ago I posted about a brand new, old stock pair of Juliet I got and two days after using it the bridge got loose.

The store sent it to the Oakley representative in the country (DR) and the changed the rubber but damaged the bridge when they where replacing the pins.

Finally they solved the situation offering me a new pair of Badman which I accepted.

My wish was to have the Juliet but I think it was a good wat to solve that issue and I also like the Badman.

Sounds like a tragedy to me, but as long as you're happy...

Wow. I think their problem was solved, not yours.

Latest Posts

Back