• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem With Ebay And Oakley Sellers.

sorry about it, is just that I'm sick of ebay buyers that think that we sellers are *******s, I tag my listings with tons of oakley names just to be found, not with the intention of misleading and if a buyer is slow, and by slow I meant stupid, then is not my problem, everybody has the right to do or not do things as well as express him or herself and if you think I'm being insultive then, cool, you can believe whatever you want. Freedom os speech after all

I see where your coming from but it could a double edge sword. I purchased 2 pairs of oakleys from ebay and they tag a bunch of jazz to the description and of course it's not what they sent so of course I get my money back. I welcome all that fancy wording ebay sellers tag on the description. It gives buyers more of a case to get a full refund from eBay. Nothing against you or other sellers but there are tons of shady people out there trying to take advantage of people who want to buy oakleys.

Back