• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem with Overlord frame, need help.

Just saw that it looks like they float outside the arm?

I'd need to see how they go together to recommend a replacement with any confidence it would work.

Ok, new question, are you missing some? Things fell apart, but I count 4 little washer things? 2 per side?

Or does it use all 4 per side and you need all 4 for the side that popped off?

Ok, new question, are you missing some? Things fell apart, but I count 4 little washer things? 2 per side?

Or does it use all 4 per side and you need all 4 for the side that popped off?

It uses all 4 per side, top and bottom of each small hinge arm.

I have taken the 4 and put 2 on each temple piece. It works, but is still noticeably looser than it should be, so I'd like to figure out a replacement if possible. Not to mention there is bound to be some extra wear without the washers, and they'll probably eventually break anyway. Still, I think they will at least be wearable again.

I know I'm late to this party. About twice a year we run into this problem at work. I don't have any extra washers but I've learned to be very careful we putting new parts on just in case they have these little bastards. I know a maui Jim frame that used these, a titanium frame called baby beach. I wonder if they are the same size. 50-50 they are. You still interested, or did you fix with two each side? PS, 4 one side, 3 the other is better than two each side. IMHO.

Back