• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problems With Photobucket Pics

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
When I upload pics from Photobucket all that shows up is a box with an X. Sometimes right clicking on open pic works sometimes not. I have been copying and pasting the url in
Is there something else I need to do or another hosting site. Im not real good on computers.

Works fine for me:
Jscratch1.jpg

Click on the image link button in the editor (like you did) but use the "direct link" code instead in Photobucket instead of "image" code . If you are not sure if something is going to work first use the "more options" button next to the "post reply" and "upload a file" buttons and preview first.

Nice buck:
P1010083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Works fine for me:
Jscratch1.jpg

Click on the image link button in the editor (like you did) but use the "direct link" code instead in Photobucket instead of "image" code . If you are not sure if something is going to work first use the "more options" button next to the "post reply" and "upload a file" buttons and preview first.

Nice buck:
P1010083.jpg

Thanks. I'll have to look over that site again.

Thanks for pulling up that pic of the deer. LOL Not very big but they all get their picture made. I remember that one cause a friend gave me hard time about him and asked "What's that? Buck bait?". My response was "No, that's whats for dinner".:)

Last edited:
Back