• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Production Numbers?

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
Is there a source anywhere which can approximate production numbers on specific frames?

Reason: I ordered new Osheaga Garage Rocks and should get them tomorrow... I read sources that said they only made 100 and they sold out during the show.

Could these be a second run? Am I lucky to have one of the 100 ever made?

Ideas? Thoughts?

Is there a source anywhere which can approximate production numbers on specific frames?

Reason: I ordered new Osheaga Garage Rocks and should get them tomorrow... I read sources that said they only made 100 and they sold out during the show.

Could these be a second run? Am I lucky to have one of the 100 ever made?

Ideas? Thoughts?
I found most of the production numbers have come from Oakley's advertising, either directly or indirectly in most aspects. People at O-Review seem to do well at finding these numbers, either employee's or friends of someone internal I speculate.

Would be pretty cool if it was true! I'll let you folks know if the box comes with a certificate, or pop, a production number or even a SKU...

So far even the O Review doesn't even have the SKU... :/

I just spoke to an Oakley insider, and he confirmed to me that the 100 Osheaga's sold out months ago. The ones for sale right now should be legit, but most likely aren't first run frames ... Or ... Oakley likes to fudge the production numbers a bit for the sake of advertising...

We'll see!

Latest Posts

Back