• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Project Ichiro XX

Yes the rubber kit is original Ichiro kit from Oakley. Had the nose bombs but did not want to stretch them, so they were passed on to someone that had juliets.

OMG I want! That is EXACTLY how I want my Juliets to look! (only I want mine polished). Sorry for the noob question, but where does one go about getting the blue ear socks and gaskets? And are those lenses ice? Must know! :)

OMG I want! That is EXACTLY how I want my Juliets to look! (only I want mine polished). Sorry for the noob question, but where does one go about getting the blue ear socks and gaskets? And are those lenses ice? Must know! :)

The blue earsocks and temple shocks are hard to come by if you want oakley originals like these are. If you don't mind aftermarket rubbers you can get the Linegear rubber sets but just a little lighter in color. If you need cheap walleva but they are light blue and don't fit tight. Lenses can be ice blue or custom cut deep blue iridium, or you can go aftermarket. For the right price I will sell my xx from this project.

Back