• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proof Of Life

@ Sunpoh..... I can understand you wanted to add to this thread and provide your side, which is understandable. With that being said, any further discussions will be done by private means. I clearly understand both parties have their side to this story, but I can't have each of you doing it in an open forum. Both of you have made entries into this thread and at this time I have to hold the thread for well wishers and people who would like to checkin in. Your transaction was done between both of you and it will remain that way.

I will continue to monitor this thread.

Hey bro I have the messages to. I said I admitted that I joked at the start. You can't blame me because it was all coincidental. But heck. After that I apologised for making the jokes and after that, I only ask about the shipping only when you could be discharged. In between, all I asked was if you were feeling "better" I used "scratch" as a term... I didn't know how serious it was till now when there is pictures and stuff. To all those who think I am some heartless creep. I admit. I did made fun at the start when I had no idea what was going on. But after that I showed concern. Genuine concern. I can show the chat too too prove all this but it's not important. I hope you understand from my side that from my side it looked like you coincidentally met with an accident when you got my shades, but then after that I realise no one will curse themselves so I started to show concern. I admit I might have been a little rude and insensitive at the first day. But not after that. Your girlfriend was rude too she admits that. All I asked on the first day was if you were okay after your second operation and I got a whole stream of vulgarises scolding me. For asking how the operation went??? Now I know what's going on and all I aske from your girlfriend was to keep me updated. I hope you and everyone on the forum understands my side. I wasn't aware of what was going on there do naturally I got suspicious. That was the process in my head. For my side I couldn't understand why you could not ask someone to ship, your girlfriend didn't tell me. Anyways now I know and all I can say wait till you get better. I understand. All I want now is updates. Don't disappear. Anyways I hope you are recovering well and feeling better.

WASSUP GUYS…sorry if I couldn’t answer right away…I was knocked out on medication.
Its kinda crazy.. incredible pain like you wouldn’t imagine starts to kick in….every 5 minutes…even while on medication.
If I move my arm by just a hair it is total hell.
Im just worried I don’t get dependent on vicadin.

Ok..starting off..Sunpoh…
Thanks for your response.
It makes me look normal..not crazy..and not hysterical.
At least now that you admitted in some areas..people can now see I had reason to say all the things I said.
I admit I was a bit over dramatic…but dude..hello? accident? Arm dangling? More medication in 1 day instead of 3 meals?
And out of all you said..im only gonna disagree..and I stress…DISAGREE..with 1 thing.
When you said my girl was rude..TOO.
Correction..she was rude…because you were rude first.

But that’s done with.

Don’t worry bro..I wont disappear. Where would I go? Lol you have my address..what am I gonna do? Find another place to live…just to hide from you? Over sunglasses?

Ill keep my promise..and ill keep you updated. And as you can see…so far..nobody is mad at you here.

Just gimme time to heal for a bit yeah?

To Xmetalmaniac..and to everyone who has commented…thanks for being kind..showing support. Don’t get me wrong..i really do appreciate the fact that im still alive. Im truly thankful to God for looking out for me. Ill never forget that…believe me.

As far as medically…
In layman terms…my upper right half deltoid..(shoulder muscle) is gone. They said the muscle will NOT re-develop..since it’s a huge chunk. It looks nasty when you are looking at while standing in front of me..facing me.

The tear…from wrist all the way up to my shoulder…that’s the part that gets tricky.
Nerves were damaged…they said they connected nerves for the pinky…and ‘’connected’’ them with nerves for the ring finger. I don’t even know if it worked…I cant bend all the fingers for now.

In medical terms..(im just copying what shows on the hospital records)
It says..
Near total amputation of right arm with right axillary nerve injury and right extensor tendon injury.
Debridgement of right arm laceration, ligation of bleeding vessels, closure of complex arm axillary wound, and tagging of axillary nerve injury.

Hell..that might as well be French, German or wa-choo choo tribe language to me.

For now..the pain at times is insanely weakening..like…there could be a 9.9 earthquake and id rather just stay still and let it kill me somehow.

Im just worried..like I told Xmetalmaniac..why I am scheduled for therapy so soon..in 3 weeks.
They said the metal staples and stitches have to be removed..and cant be left on too long.
I called the place im supposed to go in 3 weeks..which was called ‘’HAND CLINIC DEPARTMENT.’’
This scared the shi* outta me..i was thinking im gonna get an artifical hand?
Turns out they just call it hand clinic..and even complimented me..coz now they realize..why in the world we they call it hand clinic if it doesn’t have 1 plastic hand in its department.

Damn I hope taking out the staples doesn’t hurt.
Oh and if u check the pics again…see that raw red flesh? That’s continuously bleeding..they said I have to have another surgery…called a skin graft? Take skin from my right thigh..and patch it on the shoulder.
I said hell no. Ill keep it as is.

What sucks? Doctors say I cant have a tattoo anywhere on this arm…EVER.
We’ll see bout that.
How am I gonna stay away from a tat artist…when the tat artist is in the next room..who happens to be my brother?
LOL

Anyways,..I appreciate everyone’s support. Im gonna go get high on some medication for now…typing with the left finger…1 letter at a time…not lookin at the monitor… is NOT easy guys.

PLUS..i really don’t want to see pictures on this forum…of what everyone is getting..its depressing me fellas.

LOL

Peace.

that sounds pretty nasty bro...your nerve that controls your pinky is totally damaged. they just attached the remaining nerve to your ring finger. i dont know if it will help in terms of motor function but i doubt it..maybe just sensation. first few sessions of therapy would be hard and very painful...so take your pain meds before you start therapy. that would help a lot. your muscle will not grow...not unless you decide in the future you get a tissue transplant just to put something in that "missing" part...like i said, take one step at a time..therapy will help you. just let me know if you have any more questions...just remeber God is always with you and all the OAKLEY-OLOGIST here are praying for your fast recovery.

@xmetalmaniac I understand. Just wanted to put my point of view here to clarify myself and to let everyone see I am not some heartless creepy.

@cknyc I appreciate that you are willing to keep me updated. Take your time bro. No rush. And thanks for being understand about my side. You can't really blame me when I am not in the states and have no idea what the hell is happening on your side. Anyways take care bro. Seeing your photos makes me cringe with pain man. Take Care.

Holy shmokes man! Glad you're alive! I feel for you...I've been through a really bad car accident in '99, and almost died. I have a nice 6" scar on the back of my noggin to remind me of that day...hit and run on the freeway, my car flipped over 3x, landed on the roof and skidded another 50-60 yards before stopping...the driver of the truck that hit me took off and was never found. I spent a week in the hospital (I know how the catheter feels ;o(), had to have a plastic surgeon close me up and spent about 2 months in bed healing. I really wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to tackle the challenges you have ahead of you with determination and grit. It's not going to be easy dude, but hang in there and you'll be fine! Take care and aloha!

Ha I see what you are saying on the "Hand Clinic" it should be called the "Hand CARE Clinic" It is going to take some time but just press on through. I have not had staples my self but have seen some put in and taken out and i think its just a slight pinch if that to take them out..

Take care
DUBS

i feel, all that matters at this point of time, is your health dude. all material stuff is irrelevant at this point of time. i do have my opinions on this for sure, but i decided to keep this thread on track, and let this be abt the well-wishes you deserve. although the road to recovery could be long, and hard at times, i'm sure you'll eventually do back on your feet in now time. do takecare dude, and happy holidays nonetheless. i'm from Singapore as well, and if you need help to pull a carbon Juliet as a replacement, let me know, and i'll see what i can do. always willing to help a fellow O-Fan.

As far as medically…
In layman terms…my upper right half deltoid..(shoulder muscle) is gone. They said the muscle will NOT re-develop..since it’s a huge chunk. It looks nasty when you are looking at while standing in front of me..facing me.

The tear…from wrist all the way up to my shoulder…that’s the part that gets tricky.
Nerves were damaged…they said they connected nerves for the pinky…and ‘’connected’’ them with nerves for the ring finger. I don’t even know if it worked…I cant bend all the fingers for now.

In medical terms..(im just copying what shows on the hospital records)
It says..
Near total amputation of right arm with right axillary nerve injury and right extensor tendon injury.
Debridgement of right arm laceration, ligation of bleeding vessels, closure of complex arm axillary wound, and tagging of axillary nerve injury.

Hell..that might as well be French, German or wa-choo choo tribe language to me.

I have some very light medical understanding (very close relative is a RN and I'm a first aid provider at my job) and reading that put a serious chill in my spine. You are very lucky to be alive my friend. Extremely lucky. Not going to lie - the road ahead is going to be very, very tough. You might be tempted to call it quits and pack it in. Don't. Take every day one step at a time. Draw on every bit of support you can get from friends and loved ones. I'm not sure if you adhere to any particular faith, but go ahead and see a member of the appropriate clergy when you get out and about. Even 10-15 minutes with a pastor or priest could provide you with a measure of peace and strength that wasn't there before.

You can do this. We're all pulling for you.

Hi Cknyc sorry to drag this thread back up again but I'm sure we'd all love to hear how you are doing now?
Hope all is going well with the treatment etc.
Take care
:0)

Back