1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling these for a friend. For sale is a pair of Propaganda Hijinx. The frames are in very good condition. The arms are pretty loose, but frame is still solid. The lenses however are pretty much beat; no way they could be worn without issues. Glasses come with the Propaganda microfiber bag, but it's a little on the dirty side.

Looking for $75 shipped in the US. Payment can be marked as "F&F" or add 3%.

Propaganda Hijinx - 4DEEA6F3-42F1-4892-89D2-2E9C2F64B9CA_zpsrzizqozn.jpg
    Propaganda Hijinx - 1A756473-67E1-444F-AAA3-A2A8CD5BC311_zpsyqulc9ww.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    From what I understand the arms being loose is very common in this model. I have talked to a few people that own these because mine were the same way. Let me guess the are tight if wiggling them but they don't like to stay closed?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Tell your friend to put that bag in a sock, knot the sock, and throw it in the washer!

Good luck with sale by the way ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, not sure how he managed to get it that dirty!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Propaganda were released with Black Iridium Polarised lenses. I'm just looking at this on my phone but I can't see "polarized" etched on the lens. They look Warm Grey to me.

Also, the most common "loose earstem" Hijinx is the Art Chantry followed by other matte colourways.
    By rights this frame should be tight.

Regarding the above comments, it would seem that all of this is clearly reflected in the low sale price anyway.

Good luck with the sale.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe they are warm grey, but they're so destroyed I forgot to even mention the color.

Hijinx lenses are great priced on Oakleyvault.com right now, these would be a good pick up for the frame!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Open to offers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One last shot. Open to offers on these.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest