• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Propaganda Hijinx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling these for a friend. For sale is a pair of Propaganda Hijinx. The frames are in very good condition. The arms are pretty loose, but frame is still solid. The lenses however are pretty much beat; no way they could be worn without issues. Glasses come with the Propaganda microfiber bag, but it's a little on the dirty side.

Looking for $75 shipped in the US. Payment can be marked as "F&F" or add 3%.

4DEEA6F3-42F1-4892-89D2-2E9C2F64B9CA_zpsrzizqozn.jpg
1A756473-67E1-444F-AAA3-A2A8CD5BC311_zpsyqulc9ww.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
From what I understand the arms being loose is very common in this model. I have talked to a few people that own these because mine were the same way. Let me guess the are tight if wiggling them but they don't like to stay closed?

Tell your friend to put that bag in a sock, knot the sock, and throw it in the washer!

Good luck with sale by the way ...

Yeah, not sure how he managed to get it that dirty!!

Propaganda were released with Black Iridium Polarised lenses. I'm just looking at this on my phone but I can't see "polarized" etched on the lens. They look Warm Grey to me.

Also, the most common "loose earstem" Hijinx is the Art Chantry followed by other matte colourways.
By rights this frame should be tight.

Regarding the above comments, it would seem that all of this is clearly reflected in the low sale price anyway.

Good luck with the sale.

I believe they are warm grey, but they're so destroyed I forgot to even mention the color.

Hijinx lenses are great priced on Oakleyvault.com right now, these would be a good pick up for the frame!!

Open to offers.

One last shot. Open to offers on these.

If you have them in a week, I'll get a hold of you

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.