1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hey Oakley Forum,

Just wanted to let give everyone the heads up on these, there zipper hoodies that are water proof. They are the best, its about that time of year where its not warm enough (at least in Chicago) to wear just a Oakley T shirt. I have 2 of them and I love them both! Hurry in to your O-store new you and grab one if you can or go to Oakley.com and get one.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskin

Frogskin Oakley Beginner

I have one too and it's my favorite hoody by far. Although, a couple days ago my friend's hamster curled up into it and shredded one of the sleeves... gonna have to pick up another.

Just noticed this on oakleyvault.com too. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
    http://oakleyvault.com/product/protecti ... 471265-899

3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

ya thats an awesome deal, might have to get me another one too

4. dwcfrr74

dwcfrr74 Oakley Beginner

If I could find one of these without the hood (wouldn't be a "hoodie" then, I know), that would be ideal.

It's great fabric, I have the Vancouver Olympic hoodie, which is also hydrophobic, but I can't stand hoodies. They're dangerous (imagine trying to defend yourself against an attacher with a "handle" attached to your shirt) and jackets don't fit correctly over them, but I digress.

I live near the PHiladelphia Vault and they had a bunch of these for a while. They still have one, but the XL is too tight in the armpits and the XXL looks like a dress on me. That's the problem when you're built like a Rubik's cube. :rolleyes:

D

5. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

I've got a brand new, never worn size S in the bright red color. Was looking to score either a small green, black, or cream one. If anyone is down to trade, let me know.

6. ghostgreycbr

ghostgreycbr Oakley Beginner

i got the blunt force i thought that one was nicer

7. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Hey DWC what is the vancouver olympic hoodie you speak of? Is it the global one?

8. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

He hasn't been on the board in almost 10 months...

9. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Ah ok. Looking at this join time and post count now I realize that would make sense. Thanks for the heads up hearno