• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Protection Hoodie

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
Hey Oakley Forum,

Just wanted to let give everyone the heads up on these, there zipper hoodies that are water proof. They are the best, its about that time of year where its not warm enough (at least in Chicago) to wear just a Oakley T shirt. I have 2 of them and I love them both! Hurry in to your O-store new you and grab one if you can or go to Oakley.com and get one.

If I could find one of these without the hood (wouldn't be a "hoodie" then, I know), that would be ideal.

It's great fabric, I have the Vancouver Olympic hoodie, which is also hydrophobic, but I can't stand hoodies. They're dangerous (imagine trying to defend yourself against an attacher with a "handle" attached to your shirt) and jackets don't fit correctly over them, but I digress.

I live near the PHiladelphia Vault and they had a bunch of these for a while. They still have one, but the XL is too tight in the armpits and the XXL looks like a dress on me. That's the problem when you're built like a Rubik's cube. :rolleyes:

D

I've got a brand new, never worn size S in the bright red color. Was looking to score either a small green, black, or cream one. If anyone is down to trade, let me know.

Hey DWC what is the vancouver olympic hoodie you speak of? Is it the global one?

Ah ok. Looking at this join time and post count now I realize that would make sense. Thanks for the heads up hearno

Back