• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prototype Icon Keychain.............

Very Nice work. Any plans to make any more???

I have made several in 4 layers of 6oz carbon fiber...

img0458dd.jpg

Now those are amazing. I love the look of carbon fiber. What do you use them for a key chain?

@Menendez1293... There were just made for fun. I had made another set slightly different to replace all the Ford logos on my old Sport Trac. When I sold the truck I took them off so I have them too. It was a spin off of making them first. Then I started making a bunch of carbon fiber stuff.

@Menendez1293... There were just made for fun. I had made another set slightly different to replace all the Ford logos on my old Sport Trac. When I sold the truck I took them off so I have them too. It was a spin off of making them first. Then I started making a bunch of carbon fiber stuff.

Any pics of them on your Sport Trac?

I gotcha it would be sick if you could punch a hole thrrough the top and make it a key chain.

Any pics of them on your Sport Trac?

ok.... The pics I found were pre carbon "O". Thus, This one in the pic are 1/4 inch carbon back plate with 3d aluminum Oakley sticker. I made the carbon "O" and replaced the 3d sticker about a year afterwards. Only had them on for a short time as the truck was sold numerous years ago.... Since the original Ford logo was set into the metal on the tail gate and the front grille, I had to build the carbon up to 1/4 inch then bevel it and polish it out before installing bolts in the back of it to lock it in the front grille. The tail gate was double sided tape holding that one in...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back