1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JenniJet2233

JenniJet2233 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hello everyone! For those of you who don't already know, I am the wife of that sexy hunk of manliness located in my profile photo. He goes by the name of @Dnkeyhnter on here. He is trying to teach me to navigate the site so this will apparently be my second introduction.
    I (we) have three beautiful children. I am the youngest of 7 children and we were all born and raised in New York (hence the username "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!") For those of you who know my husband, you also know that he is a huge Dolphins fan. Note to the wise, if you and your spouse are not fans of the same team, don't make make bets on football games (this is where I would shamelessly insert the family photo of my husband wearing a NY Jets jersey, but I would like to sleep in my bed tonight) :rofl: There's really not much to know about me except that my life revolves around my family (my children, my husband, my siblings and my dad). Most of my time is spent at home with kids, doing schoolwork, knitting and crocheting (yes I am that boring old lady who is trapped in the wrong generation). I am a huge writing addict, which is why I just started a blog anddeien It's pretty pointless really, but it just gives me an outlet for my writing and luckily my husband is super supportive and encouraging so he doesn't mind that I just spend nearly two straight days in front of the computer. I am already familiar with some of the people on here who have a strong relationship with @Dnkeyhnter, but for everyone else, it is very nice to meet you all.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

:welcome:
    Thanks for supporting the forum!
    :ban:
    :focus:
    ;)

3. JenniJet2233

@Dnkeyhnter Sorry, your comment was unable to be read because I was busy staring at my husband's @** ;):bump:

4. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wellcome to the forum ;)

:welcome:

5. JenniJet2233

6. VolcanOG

VolcanOG Xs and Os Premium Member

Wow!! Premium member!! Now you can sell all your husband's X Metals! He will never know... too many to keep track of.

7. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

YakuzaFloralGangsta likes this.
  8. JenniJet2233

@Xs and Os HAHAH!!!! I would, but I have every intention of making to my children's high school graduations and weddings.

QLR1, VolcanOG and Fernando like this.
  9. JenniJet2233

@Fernando Thank you! It is greatly appreciated.

Fernando likes this.
  10. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

:welcome: and Aloha!

JenniJet2233 likes this.