• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proud Oakley Wife

Hi and welcome to the family @JenniJet2233 I've just read "Mommy, you're ruining my life!" and I think it's excellent, when I've taken my 4 year old twins to school I'll sit down with a coffee and read on... It would seem you have another follower :) keep up the good work.

@stevepc74 Thank you very much! I've actually just jotted down a few more ideas for the next blog post. Probably going to go with a letter to my son, since I've already done one for my daughters. Speaking of kids, twins? Getting that news must have been so excitingly terrifying! Lol. Are they identical?

@stevepc74 Thank you very much! I've actually just jotted down a few more ideas for the next blog post. Probably going to go with a letter to my son, since I've already done one for my daughters. Speaking of kids, twins? Getting that news must have been so excitingly terrifying! Lol. Are they identical?
Excitingly terrifying! Most definitely.. At first just terrifying LOL!!

Good morning Jenni! Well...morning here at least. Paradise where you are, not quite yet!

Welcome to the community! I just said that in the photography thread but it's officially official here. ;)

Love the pics, please post more when you can. Haven't checked out your blog yet, I bookmarked it yesterday when your husband mentioned it and I should be able to read some today (Wednesday's are notoriously slow in the car business in our market).

As for your family and the Jets and Dolphins thing....I won't comment because I don't follow hockey.
:whistle::blush:

@cyclerdoug thank you again for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be posting more pictures in the photography thread, I can't help myself. Lol. I take pictures of everything and nothing. I actually just went through the external hard drive my husband bought me and found out that I have several thousand photos :errwhat:so much for organizing that hard drive, it would take me a week. As far as football is concerned, I always root for my husband's team, as long as they're not playing the Jets (mostly because the house is more pleasant when he is not threatening the TV) @Dnkeyhnter :lol:

@cyclerdoug thank you again for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be posting more pictures in the photography thread, I can't help myself. Lol. I take pictures of everything and nothing. I actually just went through the external hard drive my husband bought me and found out that I have several thousand photos :errwhat:so much for organizing that hard drive, it would take me a week. As far as football is concerned, I always root for my husband's team, as long as they're not playing the Jets (mostly because the house is more pleasant when he is not threatening the TV) @Dnkeyhnter :lol:

Been there. My wife tried to find me a therapy group to go to during Red Sox and Braves playoff games..."Anger management" my a$$. I know perfectly well what I'm mad at and how to manage it! Now hand me that shoe and move to your left!! :mad:

And several thousand photos?!!? WOW. You should really go through them in sections when you have time. Not so much to organize....but won't it be fun to find ones you forgot you took that spark memories that make you smile?! Like the kids doing something trivial or Dnkey flipping burgers on the grille...those are always my favorites when we find them.

:)

@Xs and Os HAHAH!!!! I would, but I have every intention of making to my children's high school graduations and weddings.
Welcome to the forum.

With the kids in mind think of it this way....gonna have to pay for "colledge" somehow. If you don't then that may be how they end up spelling college!!!! ;)

Check out shoeboxapp.com.... Its a very cheap online backup option which automatically syncs pics from your computer as well as your cell phones if you want. Full online backup of at full resolution, but the nice added bonus is they do a pretty solid job of letting you search / view by year, geography if geotagged, etc..

The other REALLY cool thing it does is automatically pull up (and email if you chose) pics from the same day last year, x years ago, etc... Its a very cool way to surface photos that may otherwise stay buried.

@cyclerdoug yes, I've certainly seen that level of anger(and at times shown it myself) but I also have four older brothers so anger is fairly normal for me. I do enjoy sorting through my old pictures (or at least attempting to). I have been home in many years and seeing photos of all my siblings and I together always makes me smile.

@OakleyFrankFMJ haha! Yes I certainly do hope my children go to college, preferably on a scholarship so I can use the savings to drag @Dnkeyhnter to Italy where they have enough wine to sedate me from empty nest syndrome! Seriously though, as the first person in my family to even graduate high school, I definitely do want my kids to have so many more opportunities. That being said, I would sell everything I owned before I ever touched my husband's Oakleys. I know how much they mean to him and how hard he's worked his whole life to be where he's at.

That being said, I would sell everything I owned before I ever touched my husband's Oakleys. I know how much they mean to him and how hard he's worked his whole life to be where he's at.

And I know what kind of man he is, even having never met him my dear. He would toss every pair and the case into the harbor if it would stop the pain of a toothache for you or one of your kids.

He's worked hard, I'm sure, but it ain't about the Oakleys. ;)

Back